The successful candidate will support site operations performing a range of analyses using a combination of techniques including
• Gas chromatography,
• High performance liquid chromatography
• Ion chromatography
• Auto titration systems and various classic analytical methods
Result reporting via a variety of specialist database systems is also required and experience in working to a recognized
quality standard would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will have had previous laboratory experience and will possess a laboratory-based qualification.
They will also have a good level of IT literacy with previous experience using SAP & Microsoft Office applications an advantage.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also
• be safety conscious
• have a flexible approach to work, able to adapt to changing priorities
• be capable of working under their own initiative and as a part of a team.
• be reliable, conscientious and have a good work ethic
• have a good knowledge of chemical hazards and safety practices
The company that produces a range of advanced materials, additives, functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibres
that are found in products people use every day.