RSD are currently recruiting for an Environmental Exposure Assessor (f/m) to work within the Research & Development (R&D) department of one of their clients located in Milton Park, United Kingdom.
You will be a part of our Environmental Exposure Assessment team which is responsible for supporting our clients products
globally with respect to environmental fate field studies, degradation kinetics, model simulations, dossier preparation and rebuttals.
• Primarily support a global portfolio of products in the area of environmental fate exposure assessment, by working on projects in-
house and by overseeing contracts to external laboratories where necessary.
• Work within global project teams and be expected to travel globally (5% of the time) to support the regulatory process.
• Play a role in industry work groups and initiate their own research into an aspect of the environmental fate of pesticides.
• Master or PhD in Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a similar science degree.
• Working experience in the area of pesticide fate
• High professional proficiency in English, other languages are an asset.
• In-depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements in at least one of the global markets, particularly in the US or EU.
• In-depth knowledge of kinetics and higher-tier assessments would be most appreciated.