A highly self-motivated and focused Electrically biased engineer/project manager with proven experience in
production processes and machinery/process safety improvements in a Top Tier COMAH site. Must be flexible,
with a hands on approach in order to run, manage and deliver a range of engineering projects and initiatives to
satisfy the Business objectives, on time and in full.
Experience/familiarity in the following standards:
• PUWER (Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
• BS-EN 13849 (Safety of machinery, Safety-related parts of control systems General principles for design)
• BS EN ISO 12100 (Safety of machinery - general principles for design - risk assessment and risk reduction)
• Functional Safety (BS-EN-61511) – Functional Safety in the Process Industry.
• Electrical Standard (BS-EN-60204) Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines. General requirements.
Experienced in delivering all aspects of a Project, including:
• Project requirement specifications
• Project Financials
• Project Communications
• Project Documentation
• Project Planning
• Machine Installations
• PLC Control and IT Systems
• Supplier Communications
• Health & Safety (2015 CDM Regulations)
• Contractor Control & management
• Co-ordinating Plant Testing & Commissioning
• User Acceptance and handover (FAT/SAT).
Experienced in the follwing:
• Inverter Drives
• PLC Programming
• Hazardous Areas (ATEX & DSEAR)
• Hazop and Risk Assessment
• Functional Safety (SIL Ratings, LOPAs, Risk Reduction)
Good communication skills, and experience in Excel, Word, Project